Quentin Tarantino Reveals His Top 10 Picks for Year's Best Movies
The director makes his choices known with three months left to go in 2013.
With three months still go to in 2013, Quentin Tarantino has already released his top 10 picks for the year's best movies.
The list was revealed on The Quentin Tarantino Archives website, which noted that it's likely Tarantino might update once the year is over. The director also didn't rank the films, nor was any explanation given for why he chose any of the movies.
The complete list (in alphabetical order) is as follows:
Afternoon Delight (Jill Soloway)
Before Midnight (Richard Linklater)
Blue Jasmine (Woody Allen)
The Conjuring (James Wan)
Drinking Buddies (Joe Swanberg)
Frances Ha (Noah Baumbach)
Gravity (Alfonso Cuaron)
Kick Ass 2 (Jeff Wadlow)
The Lone Ranger (Gore Verbinski)
This Is the End (Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg)
Tarantino previously released his top picks in 2010, with Toy Story 3 topping the list, and in 2011, when Midnight in Paris was his favorite. He didn't release a list last year, mostly because his own critically acclaimed Django Unchained was in release.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)