'Rabbit Hole' Actor Miles Teller to Star in '21 and Over'
Comedy about a wild night out was written and will be directed by "The Hangover" scribes Jon Lucas and Scott Moore.
Rabbit Hole actor Miles Teller is set to star in 21 and Over, a comedy from the writers of The Hangover.
The Relativity Media production centers on a night of debauchery shared by three childhood friends, one of whom has a medical school interview the next day.
21 and Over was written by Jon Lucas and Scott Moore, who are also on board as directors.
Mandeville Films' David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman are producing.
Teller has previously appeared in The Unusuals and the short films Moonlighters, A Very Specific Recipe and The Musicians. He's also part of the cast of Paramount's Footloose reboot and Project X, both in post-production.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR