'Rachael Ray' Renewed Through 2013-14 Season
The Emmy-winning daytime show gets the nod for two more seasons.
Rachael Ray’s talk show has been renewed for two more seasons through 2013-14. The announcment came Tuesday from Joe DiSalvo, president of sales at CBS Television Distribution (CTD).
The show is already renewed in 100 percent of the market, including at ABC and CBS owned stations, Gannett Broadcasting, Cox Television, Meredith Broadcasting, Media General, Post-Newsweek, Hearst Television, Allbritton Communications, LIN Television Corporation and Scripps Media.
The renewal secures Ray’s future amid what is sure to be a high-profile launch for Katie Couric’s talk show this fall.
“Rachael Ray has been a solid performer in stations’ lineups and has had a recent surge in ratings. We’re thrilled to be taking the show through eight seasons,” DiSalvo said in a statement.
- Power of Pitbull: 'Timber' Rapper Reveals Plan to Become Next Billion-Dollar Brand
- After Oscar, What Happens to Lupita Nyong'o?
- 'The Walking Dead' Finale: Complete Coverage
- Chelsea Handler to End E! Show, Manager Says (Exclusive)
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR