Rachel Bilson Signs On for CW Pilot 'Hart of Dixie'
Project reunites star with "The O.C.," "Gossip Girl" producer Josh Schwartz.
Rachel Bilson has signed to star in the CW drama pilot Hart of Dixie. As the Hollywood Reporter previously reported, the project reunites Bilson with Josh Schwartz; the two worked together on the Fox drama The O.C. before Schwartz went on to develop Gossip Girl for the CW.Bilson will play a New York City doctor who relocates to a small southern town — filled with eccentric characters, of course — when she inherits a medical practice there. The fish-out-of-water drama is produced by Warner Bros. Television and Schwartz and Stephanie Savage’s Fake Empire shingle. Leila Gerstein wrote the script and will executive producer with Schwartz, Savage and Len Goldstein.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR