Rachel McAdams gets sister for 'The Vow'
EXCLUSIVE: Jessica McNamee joins romantic drama
Australian Jessica McNamee will play Rachel McAdams' estranged younger sister in "The Vow," Screen Gems and Spyglass' romantic drama being directed by Michael Sucsy.
"Vow" tells the real-life story of a newlywed New Mexico couple (McAdams and Tatum) who end up in a car crash. The wife is put in a coma, and when she comes to -- without any memory of her husband or their marriage -- the husband attempts to wins her heart again.
Spyglass' Roger Birnbaum, Gary Barber and Jonathan Glickman are producing with Paul Taublieb.
Spyglass and Screen Gems will co-finance and distribute the film; it's the first time the companies have collaborated.
McNamee, repped by ICM, starred on the hit Australian TV series "Packed to the Rafter" and starred in the Down Under horror movie "The Loved Ones," which screened last year at Toronto.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10