Rachel McAdams joining Woody Allen film
Actress will star opposite Owen Wilson, Marion Cotillard
Rachel McAdams is in negotiations to star opposite Owen Wilson and Marion Cotillard in Woody Allen's untitled movie scheduled to shoot in the summer.
As with most Allen movies, plot details are being kept under wraps, though the setting for the ensemble is France. Spain's Mediapro is financing and plans to sell the movie in Cannes.
McAdams' boarding comes on the heels of Allen's latest movie, the London-set "You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger," being acquired by Sony Pictures Classics. "Stranger" also was financed by Mediapro.
McAdams is coming off the success of "Sherlock Holmes" and has on her docket Terrence Malick's untitled movie project, in which she will co-star with Christian Bale, Javier Bardem and Olga Kurylenko. The movie shoots this year.
The actress, repped by UTA and Magnolia Entertainment, next appears with Harrison Ford in the J.J. Abrams-produced "Morning Glory," which Paramount releases Oct. 28.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)