Rachel Zoe's Grateful Dead Past Explained
The most powerful stylist in Hollywood has a surprisingly crunchy past. THR investigates Zoe's Deadhead pedigree, which includes seeing 30 shows, a third of the number her husband Rodger Berman attended during the 80s and 90s.
If you're a regular viewer of Bravo's The Rachel Zoe Project and a Grateful Dead fan, you might have picked up on several mentions the celebrity stylist has made of the band -- from "Scarlet Begonia," (referencing the Dead's 1974 song "Scarlet Begonias"), which Rachel Zoe thought would make a great name for her and husband Rodger Berman's future daughter (the two are having a boy, expected any day now) to "Casey Jones," one of the band's best-known "hits" (if ever they had one) and the name of the couples' dog.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR