Radio Disney Signs Sponsors for Music Awards, Radio Disney Live
The events will feature appearances by a slew of talent, including Selena Gomez and Debby Ryan.
Radio Disney has inked ad sales partnerships for two big events.
Geico, MGAE’s Bratz Dolls and Church & Dwight Co. Inc (makers of Arm & Hammer’s Tooth Tunes) have signed on as premier sponsors for the Radio Disney Music Awards, taking place April 27 at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live.
The event, which celebrates the most popular recording artists among kids and tweens, will include performances by Selena Gomez, Bridgit Mendler, Cody Simpson, Austin Mahone andCoco Jones, among others.
Meanwhile, Dole Fruit Squish'ems has signed on as premier sponsor of Radio Disney Live, a series of special events taking place in local markets nationwide where fans can get up close and personal with their favorite Disney Channel and Disney XD stars during hosted meet and greets.
The Dole Fruit Squish'ems-sponsored events will kick off later this month in Atlanta and hit such cities as Houston, Bentonville (Fayetteville), Miami, Orlando, San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, Dallas, Milwaukee and Boston.
Among the Disney talent scheduled to appear are Debby Ryan (Jessie), Leo Howard (Kickin' It), Caroline Sunshine (Shake It Up) and Billy Unger (Lab Rats).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR