Radio Industry Continues to Grow Revenue in First Quarter
11:02 AM PDT 5/20/2011 by Georg Szalai
The 3 percent increase comes after the sector returned to revenue gains in 2010 after three years of declines.
NEW YORK – The radio industry saw revenue growth of 3 percent in the first quarter, marking its fifth consecutive quarter of improvement, the Radio Advertising Bureau reported on Friday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile