Radiohead Books 'Colbert Report,' Two New York Shows
Tickets for the band's Sept. 28 and 29 Roseland Ballroom dates are on sale Monday.
Could this be the beginning of a Radiohead tour?
The band is set to perform on an expanded, one-hour episode of The Colbert Report on Sept. 26, followed by two dates at New York's Roseland Ballroom on Sept. 28 and 29.
The band will play selections from its King of Limbs album as well as sit with host Stephen Colbert for interviews. On the day of the broadcast, The Colbert Report website will offer a download of a to-be-announced Radiohead song.
Colbert said of the band, which distributes its music without a record label, "I look forward to meeting the Radioheads and leveraging their anti-corporate indie cred to raise brand awareness for my sponsors."
Tickets for the Roseland Ballroom gigs go on sale at 10 a.m. on Sept. 26 via Ticketmaster. There is a two-ticket limit per household. As with Thom Yorke's Atoms for Peace dates last year, no tickets will be distributed prior to the event. Concertgoers will be admitted into the venue when they receive their tickets from will call.
Radiohead will also appear on the season premiere of Saturday Night Live this Saturday. These TV performances and live shows are the band's first appearances in the U.S. since King of Limbs was released digitally on Feb. 18, and physically via tdb Records on March 29.
Radiohead has not yet toured in support of the album.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR