Radiohead's Thom Yorke Signs Administration Deal with Kobalt
The company will represent the singer’s upcoming project Atoms For Peace and his previous solo album, 2006’s "The Eraser."
Radiohead singer Thom Yorke has signed a worldwide administration deal with Kobalt Music, the company announced today.
Kobalt will represent Yorke’s upcoming project Atoms For Peace and his previous solo album, 2006’s The Eraser.
Atoms For Peace’s debut, Amok, is scheduled for release on Feb. 25 via XL Recordings. Yorke initially formed the group with producer Nigel Godrich, Red Hot Chilli Peppers’s Flea, Joey Waronker and Mauro Refosco as a live band to perform The Eraser.
In November, Atoms for Peace released the single “Default” as a preview. “Atoms is an ongoing and open-ended project,” says Yorke in a statement. “Where it leads I know not for certain ... which is what is nice about it.”
Says Kobalt svp business development Nick Robinson: “Thom is so well-respected by artists across all genres worldwide and the amazing new Atoms For Peace album will only enhance that further. It’s another landmark in an incredible catalogue and to have Thom as part of our roster is an absolute honor.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR