Liza Burnett Fefferman, Heath Shapiro Join Radius-TWC
The two executives will handle publicity and marketing at the Weinstein Co.'s new label for multi-platform distribution.
Publicity and marketing executives Liza Burnett Fefferman and Heath Shapiro have joined Radius-TWC, the Weinstein Co.’s newly-launched label specializing in multi-platform distribution.
Fefferman was named executive vp of publicity, and Shapiro was named vp of marketing and distribution. They’ll step into the New York-based posts immediately, reporting to Radius-TWC co-presidents Tom Quinn and Jason Janego.
Before joining Radius, Fefferman spent five years as senior vp, publicity at Samuel Goldwyn Films and ATO Pictures. Prior to Goldwyn/ATO, she was an executive vp of publicity at the Weinstein Co.
Shapiro previously served as vp, national sales for Independent Distribution Partners. When IDP struck a partnership between Goldwyn and ATO Pictures, he continued to run sales, while also contributing to the company’s marketing and distribution strategies. He began his career at The Shooting Gallery.
“Liza and Heath bring a wealth of experience across a broad spectrum of film distribution and are going to be invaluable additions to our one-of-a-kind film label. We can't imagine two better executives to lead our distribution efforts,” Quinn and Janego said.
Other new additions to the Radius staff include Richard Hornbeck, as director of On Demand and digital media, and Caroline McKenzie, as director of marketing and delivery.
Radius will release its first film, the comedy Bachelorette, on VOD on Aug. 10, followed by a theatrical release Sept. 7.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'