Rafe Spall and Megan Park Jump on Board 'The F Word'
The Canadian indie is shooting for six weeks in Toronto and Dublin, with Daniel Radcliffe and Zoe Kazan in the lead roles.
TORONTO – English actor Rafe Spall (Prometheus) and Canadian actress Megan Park (The Secret Life of the American Teenager) have jumped on board The F Word, which has started production from Entertainment One Films.
The romantic comedy will shoot in Toronto and London for six weeks.
F Word is toplined by Daniel Radcliffe and Zoe Kazan (Ruby Sparks), and is directed by Michael Dowse, who lensed the Canadian hockey feature Goon, and written by Elan Mastai and produced by David Gross (Goon).
The indie pic takes a comedic look into the lives of two twentysomethings who meet at a party and hit it off.
Entertainment One will release The F Word in the U.K. and Canada and is selling the film worldwide via its international sales arm eOne Films International.
UTA and Jamie Feldman will handle the sale of the U.S. rights.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR