Rafe Spall and Megan Park Jump on Board 'The F Word'
The Canadian indie is shooting for six weeks in Toronto and Dublin, with Daniel Radcliffe and Zoe Kazan in the lead roles.
TORONTO – English actor Rafe Spall (Prometheus) and Canadian actress Megan Park (The Secret Life of the American Teenager) have jumped on board The F Word, which has started production from Entertainment One Films.
The romantic comedy will shoot in Toronto and London for six weeks.
F Word is toplined by Daniel Radcliffe and Zoe Kazan (Ruby Sparks), and is directed by Michael Dowse, who lensed the Canadian hockey feature Goon, and written by Elan Mastai and produced by David Gross (Goon).
The indie pic takes a comedic look into the lives of two twentysomethings who meet at a party and hit it off.
Entertainment One will release The F Word in the U.K. and Canada and is selling the film worldwide via its international sales arm eOne Films International.
UTA and Jamie Feldman will handle the sale of the U.S. rights.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Watch These Grooving 'Grannies' Get Down Before Running Marathons For A Good Cause
- David Alan Grier's 'How To Tell Black People Apart' Is Just What The World Needs
- Debbie Allen Knows There Won't Be Diversity On TV Until We Meld Into One Melting Pot Of A Race
- Nikki Reed Talks 'In Your Eyes,' 'Twilight' And More With Co-Star Michael Stahl-David