The true story of how two fans re-created a beloved movie shot by shot over seven years.
Raiders! is a Spielberg-ian story about trying to remake a Spielberg movie. In June 1982, Chris Strompolos and Eric Zala, middle schoolers from the Mississippi town of Gulfport, set out to do a shot-by-shot remake of Raiders of the Lost Ark in their backyard (later joined by third friend Jayson Lamb). It took seven years to complete, but they did it.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR