'Raising Hope' Adds TV Stations for Broadcast Syndication Debut
The comedy series will launch in fall 2014.
Raising Hope has been sold in more than 140 markets for its broadcast syndication debut, 20th Television said Tuesday.
The distributor said it has increased the comedy series' clearances to 55 percent of the country for its fall 2014 launch.
Raising Hope, which is entering its fourth season on Fox, has been sold in top 10 markets including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, San Francisco and Atlanta.
Stations set to premiere the program in syndication represent station groups including CBS, Weigel Broadcasting, Gannett Broadcasting, Sinclair, Meredith, Local TV, Adell Broadcasting, London Media Group, Lockwood Broadcasting and The CW 100+ Station Group.
Raising Hope, from 20th Century Fox Television and Amigos de Garcia Productions, was created by Greg Garcia and is executive produced by Mike Mariano. It stars Lucas Neff, Martha Plimpton, Cloris Leachman and Garret Dillahunt.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR