Ralph Fiennes in Talks for Wes Anderson's 'Grand Budapest Hotel'
Angela Lansbury and Johnny Depp have dropped out of the project due to various reasons.
Ralph Fiennes is in negotiations to join the cast of Wes Anderson’s latest project, The Grand Budapest Hotel, THR has confirmed
Anderson is once again collaborating with Scott Rudin and Steven Rales of Indian Paintbrush. Jeremy Dawson is also producing.
And as per usual, the filmmaker is being secretive about the plot and roles.
The movie is due to shoot mid-January in European locales.
Angela Landsbury is no longer doing the movie, due to commitments to a stage version of Driving Miss Daisy. The project also lost Johnny Depp due to timing issues.
But Jude Law, and frequent Anderson cohorts Bill Murray and Owen Wilson are in the cast.
The light tone of Hotel is a change of pace for Fiennes, who is playing the villain in the upcoming James Bond film Skyfall and is known for his serious dramatic roles.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Vanessa Hudgens Flashes Her Calvins in Low Slung Shorts!
- Man Sings Frozen's 'Let It Go' in 21 Different Disney Voices & It's as Amazing as You'd Think!
- Neil Patrick Harris Skypes in Shirtless for 'How I Met Your Mother' PaleyFest Panel!
- Three Grandmas Read Beyonce's 'Drunk in Love' Lyrics & Their Reactions Are Hilarious - Watch Now!