Ralph Fiennes in Talks for Wes Anderson's 'Grand Budapest Hotel'
Angela Lansbury and Johnny Depp have dropped out of the project due to various reasons.
Ralph Fiennes is in negotiations to join the cast of Wes Anderson’s latest project, The Grand Budapest Hotel, THR has confirmed
Anderson is once again collaborating with Scott Rudin and Steven Rales of Indian Paintbrush. Jeremy Dawson is also producing.
And as per usual, the filmmaker is being secretive about the plot and roles.
The movie is due to shoot mid-January in European locales.
Angela Landsbury is no longer doing the movie, due to commitments to a stage version of Driving Miss Daisy. The project also lost Johnny Depp due to timing issues.
But Jude Law, and frequent Anderson cohorts Bill Murray and Owen Wilson are in the cast.
The light tone of Hotel is a change of pace for Fiennes, who is playing the villain in the upcoming James Bond film Skyfall and is known for his serious dramatic roles.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR