Randy Quaid Allowed to Stay in Canada Indefinitely as Resident
1:06 PM PST 2/23/2011 by Etan Vlessing
Authorities withdraw inadmissibility proceedings against the "King Pin" actor Wednesday; Evi Quaid applies to sponsor her husband as a permanent resident.
TORONTO -- Randy Quaid will be allowed to stay in Canada indefinitely as a permanent Canadian resident after authorities withdrew their inadmissibility court proceedings against the American actor.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile