Randy Travis in Recovery, 'Resting Comfortably'
The country star has been "under heavy sedation" since undergoing brain surgery Wednesday night.
Randy Travis remains in recovery from his Wednesday night surgery, his publicist has confirmed.
"Mr. Randy Travis has been under heavy sedation since he came out of surgery late Wednesday night, July 10th, and is resting comfortably," Kirt Webster said in a statement. "He is still in critical condition. His family continues to ask for prayers and support."
The country star underwent surgery to relieve pressure on his brain following a stroke. The musician, 54, had been undergoing treatment for heart failure.
A number of Travis' country colleagues have shown support in recent days. "We're all pulling for you Randy," Brad Paisley tweeted Wednesday.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Ian Somerhalder Sings Smokey Robinson Classic in 'Esquire China' Behind the Scene Video - Watch Now!
- 'Glee'Actor Harry Shum Jr. is Engaged to Girlfriend Shelby Rabara!
- Nicole Richie Proudly Rocks New Purple Hair at Lunch with Joel Madden!
- Zooey Deschanel's 'New Girl' & Mindy Kaling's 'Mindy Project' Get Early Renewals From Fox!