Rapper and Actor T.I. Signs With UTA (Exclusive)
The Grammy winner's reality series 'T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle' is currently airing its third season on VH1.
Tip “T.I.” Harris has signed with UTA in all areas except music.
Harris began his career in hip hop, releasing eight studio albums and winning three Grammys. In 2006 he starred in his first film, Warner Bros.’ ATL, which was loosely based on his upbringing in Atlanta. Harris also starred in and served as a producer on Sony’s 2010 heist film Takers and appeared in 2007’s American Gangster as well as Identity Thief earlier this year.
On television, he joined the second season of Kelsey Grammer’s Starz drama Boss last year as a politically ambitious former gang member. His VH1 reality series T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle, which follows him, his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, and their six children, is currently airing its third season.
This summer Harris will join Lil’ Wayne on the America’s Most Wanted Music Festival tour. He continues to be managed in film and television by Brian Sher of Category 5 Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, Plus A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws
- 5 Perfect Quotes From HBO's 'Girls' Season 3, Episode 10