Rapper Gucci Mane Arrested in Atlanta
Traffic stop leads to charges of interference with government property, obstruction of officers and reckless driving.
Rapper Gucci Mane was arrested in Atlanta Tuesday after an off-duty officer stopped his Hummer near the city's downtown area, reports the Associated Press.
Atlanta Police authorities say that pepper-spray was used to subdue Mane, whose real name is Radric Davis, after officers witnessed him assault another person whom he had been arguing with.
Coincidentally, earlier this year, the rapper served six months in an Atlanta jail for violating probation on an assault charge.
Mane, whose The Appeal: Georgia's Most Wanted debuted at No. 4 on the Billboard 200 chart in September, has been charged with obstruction of officers, interference with government property and reckless driving, among other counts.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR