Rapper Gucci Mane Arrested for Pushing Woman Out of Car
He is charged with a misdemeanor battery charge.
Rapper Gucci Mane was arrested Friday near Atlanta while visiting his probation officer.
His was arrested on a misdemeanor battery charge stemming from an incident in January, DeKalb County Police confirm to The Hollywood Reporter. According to a police report, he picked up a woman at a local mall, invited her out for breakfast and then tried to offer her $150 to stop by a hotel with him. When she refused, he pushed her out of his car while it was in motion. She was taken to the hospital with "soreness and pain."
The rapper (real name: Radric Davis) -- who has appeared in remixes with the Black Eyed Peas and Usher -- will also be charged with violation of probation.
In 2001, he was arrested for cocaine possession and spent 90 days behind bars. He served a six-month prison term in 2005 for assault. In 2009, he was behind bars for a year for violating probation for that assault.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR