Rapper Juvenile Arrested After Bar Brawl in Miami
The 37-year-old was in the middle of a melee involving 100 people at the city's Fontainebleau Hotel.
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - Rapper Juvenile has been arrested on disorderly conduct charges after police responded to a fight at a nightclub in Miami Beach's Fontainebleau Hotel.
A Miami Beach police report says the 37-year-old star was in the middle of a fight that broke out early Monday at the hotel's Club Liv. The report says it's not clear what actions were taken by the rapper, whose real name is Terius Gray.
The report says the fight spilled out to the front of the hotel and involved about 100 people. Many were yelling and pushing and shoving each other but no injuries were reported. It's not clear what started the fight.
Corrections officials said Gray, of Slidell, La., was jailed on $500 bail. An attorney was not listed on jail records.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- 'True Detective' Deleted Scene: Rust and Lori Break Up
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Things In A Giant Tank For A Good Cause
- 'Of Many' Film Produced By Chelsea Clinton To Premier At Tribeca Film Festival, Featuring Muslim-Jewish Relations
- The 'High School Musical' Song Ranking You've Been Waiting For