Rapper Juvenile Arrested After Bar Brawl in Miami
The 37-year-old was in the middle of a melee involving 100 people at the city's Fontainebleau Hotel.
MIAMI BEACH, Fla. - Rapper Juvenile has been arrested on disorderly conduct charges after police responded to a fight at a nightclub in Miami Beach's Fontainebleau Hotel.
A Miami Beach police report says the 37-year-old star was in the middle of a fight that broke out early Monday at the hotel's Club Liv. The report says it's not clear what actions were taken by the rapper, whose real name is Terius Gray.
The report says the fight spilled out to the front of the hotel and involved about 100 people. Many were yelling and pushing and shoving each other but no injuries were reported. It's not clear what started the fight.
Corrections officials said Gray, of Slidell, La., was jailed on $500 bail. An attorney was not listed on jail records.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama