Rapper Rick Ross Signs With ICM Partners
The agency will represent the MC in all areas.
Rick Ross has signed with ICM Partners for representation in all areas, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
The rapper’s debut album, 2006’s Port of Miami, hit No. 1 on Billboard’s Top R&B/Hip-Hop chart, with lead single “Hustlin’” going platinum. Subsequent albums Trilla (2008) and Deeper Than Rap (2009) also peaked at the top of the Billboard 200 and Top R&B/Hip-Hop and Rap charts, while 2010’s Teflon Don was certified gold and included the No. 1 rap single “Aston Martin Music,” featuring Drake and Chrisette Michele. In July 2012 Ross’ album God Forgives I Don’t sold 220,000 copies for the rapper’s best first-week sales to date.
In 2009 Ross launched the record label imprint Maybach Music Group, whose roster includes Meek Mill and Wale. This year Ross made guest appearances on, among others, Jay Z’s Magna Carta Holy Grail, Wale’s The Gifted and Ciara’s self-titled album, in advance of his sixth studio album, Mastermind, to be released later this year.
He is co-managed by Lyor Cohen, Todd Moscowitz and gucci pucci.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game