Rapper Travie McCoy Arrested After Spraying Graffiti on Berlin Wall
Released on $2,000 bail to continue European tour
COLOGNE, Germany -- Berlin police arrested rapper Travie McCoy (Billionaire) after he sprayed graffiti on the Berlin Wall and bragged about it on Twitter.
Katy Perry's ex tagged one of last remnants of the historic wall at Berlin's East Side Gallery on Wednesday night. McCoy was in town for a gig at Berlin's Magnet Club.
The singer announced his plans to despoil the wall on his Twitter feed, writing "The Berlin wall. I'm def gettin up on this before we leave tonight!!!" After the graffiti attack he posted pictures of his work -- his name in blue bubbled lettering.
Police took McCoy and a 28-year-old accomplice into custody. He was later released on €1,500 bail ($2,081) and headed to Amsterdam to continue his European tour.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR