Raspberry & Cream Takes Asian Gay Zombie Movie
Pilipino horror title "Remington And The Curse Of The Zombadings" premiered at the Hong Kong International Film Festival.
COLOGNE, Germany – German sales outfit Raspberry & Cream has picked up Asian horror title Remington And The Curse of the Zombadings, a gay zombie film from the Philippines.
Raspberry & Cream will handle world-wide sales on the title, a low-brow comedy about the homophobic Remington who is cast under a spell and becomes gay himself.
The film has proved a box office hit on its home turf, earning close to $1 million with 250,000 admissions, making it one of the most successful indie features ever in the Philippines.
Director Jade Castro also produced Remington through the Manila-based writer/producer collectives ufo Pictures and Orgin8 Media. Star Mart Escudero won the Golden Screen Award, the Pilipino equivalent of the Oscar, for best actor in a musical or comedy for his performance.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR