Ray J Hospitalized for Exhaustion and Jet Lag
The singer and actor is recuperating at a Las Vegas-area facility where he was admitted Monday morning.
Ray J is currently recuperating from a very busy Billboard Music Awards weekend.
A rep for the singer and actor confirms to The Hollywood Reporter that he was admitted into a Las Vegas-area hospital on Monday morning. “[He] will remain in the facility to recuperate from exhaustion and jet lag,” the star's rep says in a statement.
According to the 31-year-old’s rep, Ray J flew into the U.S. on a 32-hour turn-around trip from China where he performed a concert and attended business meetings. Upon landing, he then drove four hours to attend the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas on Sunday. After which, he hosted a launch party for a hair serum he’s endorsing called Prince Reigns at the Rio Hotel & Casino.
Ray J has appeared on numerous scripted series and reality shows, such as starring in Moesha and One on One with his sister, Brandy Norwood. He has released four albums. Ray J was also dating Whitney Houston at the time of her death.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR