Ray J Released From Hospital After Blood Clot Scare
The singer and actor was originally admitted to a Las Vegas-area facility on Monday for exhaustion and jet lag.
Ray J was released from a Las Vegas-area hospital on Tuesday evening after being admitted on Monday for exhaustion and jet lag.
His spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter that the star underwent extensive testing for a possible blood clot in his lungs due to a difficulty in breathing. No blood clots were discovered and he's currently back at home in Los Angeles.
The 31-year-old was admitted to the hospital after overextending himself during the Billboard Music Awards weekend. On Sunday, he flew into the U.S. on a 32-hour turn-around trip from China where he performed a concert and attended business meetings. Upon landing, he then drove four hours to attend the awards show in Las Vegas. After which, he hosted a launch party for a hair serum he’s endorsing called Prince Reigns at the Rio Hotel & Casino.
Ray J has appeared on numerous scripted series and reality shows, such as starring in Moesha and One on One with his sister, Brandy Norwood. He has released four albums. Ray J was also dating Whitney Houston at the time of her death.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR