Ray J Released From Hospital After Blood Clot Scare
The singer and actor was originally admitted to a Las Vegas-area facility on Monday for exhaustion and jet lag.
Ray J was released from a Las Vegas-area hospital on Tuesday evening after being admitted on Monday for exhaustion and jet lag.
His spokesperson tells The Hollywood Reporter that the star underwent extensive testing for a possible blood clot in his lungs due to a difficulty in breathing. No blood clots were discovered and he's currently back at home in Los Angeles.
The 31-year-old was admitted to the hospital after overextending himself during the Billboard Music Awards weekend. On Sunday, he flew into the U.S. on a 32-hour turn-around trip from China where he performed a concert and attended business meetings. Upon landing, he then drove four hours to attend the awards show in Las Vegas. After which, he hosted a launch party for a hair serum he’s endorsing called Prince Reigns at the Rio Hotel & Casino.
Ray J has appeared on numerous scripted series and reality shows, such as starring in Moesha and One on One with his sister, Brandy Norwood. He has released four albums. Ray J was also dating Whitney Houston at the time of her death.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Matt Bomer Talks 'Fifty Shades' Casting Rumors, Wants to Return for 'Magic Mike XXL'!
- Taylor Swift & Sarah Hyland See an Off-Broadway Play Together!
- Hilary Duff Treats Herself to a Vegan Dinner at Crossroads!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Express Sadness Over Death of Camilla Parker Bowles' Brother