Ray J on Whitney Houston’s Death: ‘It’s Just Such a Tough Time for Me’
The R&B singer opened up about the loss of his close friend during an appearance with the Brotherhood Crusade and Mothers in Action Organizations on Friday.
While fans continue to mourn the loss of Whitney Houston, R&B singer Ray J – who was closely linked to the pop icon – says he’s “still hurting.”
During an appearance on Friday, in which Ray J supported the Brotherhood Crusade and Mothers in Action Organizations at the Los Angeles Sentenail office, the musician and reality star briefly addressed reporters inquiring about his reaction to Houston’s death.
“I really miss my friend, you know, I really do,” he said. “I’m still hurting.”
“It’s just such a tough time for me,” he continued. “I been through a lot in these past two weeks. I’m able to look at life a whole different way.”
"Whitney just got belligerent," an eyewitness told The Hollywood Reporter. Houston's body was discovered submerged in a bathtub in her hotel room on Saturday, Feb. 11; an autopsy has since been completed but the results are on hold pending a toxicology report.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR