Ray Liotta joins Jennifer Aniston comedy
EXCLUSIVE: Actor cast in Universal's 'Wanderlust'
Ray Liotta is the latest to feel a little "Wanderlust" for Universal.
The actor has been cast in the comedy feature about a city couple that ditches their life to try a more hippie existence in a commune. Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd star along with Malin Akerman, Alan Alda and Justin Theroux.
David Wain is directing a script he co-wrote with Ken Marino. Judd Apatow is producing with Rudd, Wain and Marino.
Liotta, repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment, most recently appeared in "Charlie St. Cloud," "Youth in Revolt" and "Observe and Report."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott