Ray Liotta joins Jennifer Aniston comedy
EXCLUSIVE: Actor cast in Universal's 'Wanderlust'
Ray Liotta is the latest to feel a little "Wanderlust" for Universal.
The actor has been cast in the comedy feature about a city couple that ditches their life to try a more hippie existence in a commune. Jennifer Aniston and Paul Rudd star along with Malin Akerman, Alan Alda and Justin Theroux.
David Wain is directing a script he co-wrote with Ken Marino. Judd Apatow is producing with Rudd, Wain and Marino.
Liotta, repped by UTA and Untitled Entertainment, most recently appeared in "Charlie St. Cloud," "Youth in Revolt" and "Observe and Report."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack