About Ray Richmond
A television critic and entertainment/media columnist for The Hollywood Reporter, Ray Richmond is a longtime fixture on the Los Angeles journalism scene. He pens the weekly column The Pulse, which is globally syndicated by Reuters. Richmond has also worked variously as a feature and entertainment writer, beat reporter and TV critic for a variety of publications including the Los Angeles Daily News, Daily Variety, the Orange County Register and the late Los Angeles Herald Examiner. He also logged time as a talent coordinator and segment producer for "The Merv Griffin Show" and is coming off a short stint doing publicity for the cable network E!. His articles also have appeared in Los Angeles magazine, Buzz, the Los Angeles Times, New Times Los Angeles, DGA Magazine and Penthouse. A graduate of California State University at Northridge, Richmond continues his ongoing quest for truth, justice and a decent nonfat latte.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR