'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Kyle Richards Buys $3 Million Bel-Air Home
4:21 PM PST 1/20/2011 by Daniel Miller
She and husband Mauricio Umansky are in the process of selling their current home, featured on the hit Bravo series.
High-end real estate agent Mauricio Umansky and wife Kyle Richards, star of Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, have purchased a Bel-Air home for a little more than $3 million.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile