'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'' Russell Armstrong Sober at Time of Death
The Los Angeles County Coroner's office says he did not use drugs or alcohol before his suicide.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Russell Armstrong did not use drugs or alcohol before committing suicide last month, the Los Angeles County Coroner's office confirms.
According to the newly-released toxicology report, Armstrong was not under the influence of prescription medication either, assistant chief coroner Ed Winter tells Reuters.
Armstrong hanged himself with an electrical cord in a Los Angeles home he'd been renting after separating from his wife, Taylor Armstrong. Their contentious relationship was documented for the Bravo reality series.
Season 2 of RHOBH premiered Sept. 5 to 2.2 million, which is up 42 percent in total viewers, and 51 percent in the key 18-49 demo.
It was quickly re-edited after Armstrong's death.
"We decided to make some adjustments where appropriate in a lot of the circumstances. Our goal has always been to make an honest and accurate story about the ladies and what goes on in their life and we wanted to be and we always are respectful and responsible. In this case trying to be very appropriate to the situation," executive producer Douglas Ross said during an interview on the Today show.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Ultimate Warrior Autopsy Finds Wrestler Died Of Cardiovascular Disease
- The Final Trailer For 'X-Men: Days Of Future Past Is A Traveler Of Both Time & Space
- A Conversation with The Both's Aimee Mann & Ted Leo, Plus A Quick Chat with Dolly Parton
- 'True Detective' Meets 'The Family Circus' Is Pure Evil Genius
- Brant Daugherty & Ian Harding Support a Good Cause at the Road To Hope Charity Benefit!
- Leonardo DiCaprio Wrestles a Friend at Coachella & Loses Badly (Video)
- Lily Aldridge's Toned Tummy is Why You Should Hit the Gym Now!
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Change Outfits for Australia Arrival with Prince George!