'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Star Camille Grammer's Custody Battle Heats Up
The reality star files for primary custody less than a month after ex-husband Kelsey Grammer submitted his own filing for primary custody of their two kids.
Camille Grammer has filed for primary custody of her kids with ex-husband Kelsey Grammer.
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star's filing in L.A. Superior Court comes less than a month after her ex also filed for primary custody of their two children, 9-year-old Mason and 6-year-old Jude.
But in her papers, the reality star claims her ex's filing was "done in order to create a false impression to the media and to wrongfully disparage" her, People reported.
The couple were married in August 1997 and filed for divorce last year. Both of their children were born via surrogate.
Kelsey Grammer also has two other grown children from previous wives. Earlier this year, he married Kayte Walsh.
Bravo picked up Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for a second season in March.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR