'Real Housewives' Lisa Vanderpump Launching Wine Label
The reality star tells THR her "LVP Sangria" will come in two varietals when it launches in January, regular red and pink sangria.
This story first appeared in the Nov. 8 issue of The Hollywood Reporter magazine.
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Lisa Vanderpump already has her own wine in her Villa Blanca restaurant. Now get ready for something sweeter: LVP Sangria, which will be available in select duty-free and U.S. retail outlets by January -- in two varietals, no less: regular red and her personal favorite, pink sangria.
"My daughter Pandora and her husband, Jason Sabo, said, 'Come on, let's do this, it's incredible. Let's take three colors to market!' "Vanderpump tells THR. (A white sangria will hit next year.) The wine itself is from a Spanish vineyard that Vanderpump says she researched until she knew "they could actually deliver everything we wanted. The pink sangria has a couple of grape varietals: a Bobal and a Grenache. It's my favorite, and I don't think anybody else is doing it. The taste is off-the-hook, and you can add fruit to it. Of course, I love the color!"
As for the idea that working with family members is risky: "Pandora and Jason both worked with me at Villa Blanca. We have an incredible relationship that I wouldn't want to ruin."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram