'Real Housewives of Miami' Cast Member's Son in Car Accident
Alexia Echevarria's 13-year-old son Frankie was in a car crash on Sunday.
Real Housewives of Miami cast member Alexia Echevarria is going through her own struggles at the moment.
According to the Miami Herald, Echevarria's 13-year-old son Frankie was in a car accident on Sunday and currently, he is in ICU at a local hospital and was scheduled to head into surgery on Thursday. He was a passenger in a car driven by an unknown party and though the cause of the car accident has not yet been determined, but it was apparently raining at the time.
Details were not readily available at the time, but the Herald reports that the situation is "very bad."
On Thursday Night, she tweeted, "Frankie's pelvic surgery went well today thanks to God and all your prayers. He is stable and getting stronger day by day."
Echevarria, who said on Twitter that she would be returning to the Bravo series for a second season, wrote on her official Facebook page that while she will be back in the fray, cast "changes" will be revealed once the new season begins.
This comes days after Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast member Taylor Armstrong's estranged husband, Russell Armstrong, committed suicide.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR