'Real Housewives of New Jersey's' Melissa Gorga to Pen Marriage Advice Book
The reality TV star will share how she keeps things "sexy and real" as part of a new deal with St. Martin's Press.
Who better to tout the secrets of a successful marriage than a Real Housewife, right?
Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga has signed a book deal with St. Martin's Press that will have the reality TV star revealing the secrets to keeping her husband Joe Gorga happy and satisfied, with a few practical tips for readers thrown in for good measure.
Love, Italian Style: The Secrets of My Hot and Happy Marriage by Gorga (with Val Frankel) will focus on her life with husband Joe, her secrets of how she keeps things "sexy and real," and how pleasing her husband "informs and influences every other aspect" of her life. She'll give readers "practical strategies on how to strengthen their marriage" and "amp up the passion."
“I can’t tell you how many times Joe and I are approached by fans asking how they can have a marriage like ours,” says Melissa in a statement. “A great marriage doesn’t just happen. It’s a job. I work on my marriage every single day."
Gorga, who recently turned her reality show stardom into a singing career, has been married for eight years to her real estate developer husband and has three children.
The book is planned to be published in fall 2013.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR