'Real World’s’ Jonathan Murray: How 'Jersey Shore' Has Impacted Reality TV
5:00 AM PST 3/9/2011 by Lacey Rose
The co-creator of the seminal MTV show, which is heading into its 25th season Wednesday night, also reveals which reality show he thinks may have crossed the line in a Q&A with The Hollywood Reporter.
When Jonathan Murray and his late producing partner Mary Ellen Bunim pitched MTV on the concept for the Real World over breakfast in 1991, there was nothing like it on the air.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile