Reality Show Featuring Leona Lewis, Jordin Sparks to Hold Open Casting Call
“Majors & Minors,” an upcoming show on The Hub that pairs young ones with top music talent, is looking for children ages 8-16.
Los Angeles, CA. – The Boardwalk Entertainment Group today announced the launch of a nationwide casting search for kids to be mentored by some of the biggest and most established artists in the music industry in a new reality series, Majors & Minors, to be televised this fall on The Hub television network.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR