Reality star's body found in NY's Hudson River
Joseph Cerniglia appeared on 'Kitchen Nightmares'
The body of a man who was once featured on Gordon Ramsay's "Kitchen Nightmares" reality show was found floating in New York City's Hudson river Friday.
Joseph Cerniglia was pulled from the water around W. 145th street at 3 p.m., the New York Daily News reported Monday. Cerniglia owned Campania, a restaurant in Fair Lawn, N.J. The cause of death is still under police investigation, but police have said they do not suspect "criminality."
Officials responded to a 911 call of a body floating in the water Friday -- not long after another caller reported seeing a man jump from the George Washington Bridge.
Cerniglia was married and had three sons, the Daily News reports.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR