Rebecca Black Reveals New Music Video 'Person of Interest' (Video)
The 14-year-old compares her new crush to a suspected criminal in the synth-pop dance song.
After Rebecca Black’s vanity release “Friday” became an unexpected Internet sensation overnight, the tween attempted legitimacy with the inspirational follow-up ballad, “My Moment.” Now, Black returns to her upbeat and carefree ways with “Person of Interest.”
The latest clip centers on the 14-year-old and a new love interest as they engage in a series of family friendly activities, including arcade games, go karts, mini golf and carnival rides. Black also enthusiastically submits to police questioning before exiting the frame with a baby-faced crush/criminal.
“There’s a crime scene on the dance floor/Ring the alarm/Police tape on the front door/And you are a person of interest,” Black sings. “Can’t deny you’re implicated in the mayhem in my mind.”
Black debuted her latest single on Extra with Mario Lopez before sharing with her fans via Twitter. The YouTube sensation stopped by the X Factor taping on Nov. 16, where she told THR that contestant Melanie Amaro has impressed her the most.
Watch “Person of Interest” below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR