Rebecca Black’s ‘Friday’ Viewed Online More Than Lady Gaga, Justin Bieber Videos
1:49 PM PDT 4/11/2011 by THR staff
YouTube sensation Rebecca Black’s video for “Friday” has been viewed more online than Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" and Justin Bieber's "Pray," according to Visible Measures, a company that tracks performance of Web videos.Black's low-budget video — in which the 13-year-old is seen riding in a car with friends, singing "fun, fun, think about fun" — has racked up nearly 100 million views on YouTube since it hit the web Feb. 10. Thanks to copies of the video, spoofs and other versions available online, "Friday" has generated more than 200 million views, reports Visible Measures. Gaga's "Born This Way" video has produced more than 180 million online views; Bieber's "Pray" has generated more than 65 million views, the company said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game