Rebecca Black Tops YouTube's Most Viewed List of 2011 (Video)
The 14-year-old's vanity video went viral, nabbing 180 million views.
Rebecca Black's infamous "Friday" video has topped all other YouTube videos of 2011 with 180 million views. The site announced its most-viewed clips of the year Tuesday.
The 14-year-old Black was turned into a viral video celebrity after her parents paid a production company to make the music video for her. "Friday" became an unlikely, off-key global hit. Because of a legal dispute with Ark Music Factory, the video has had two YouTube incarnations, both of which were tabulated in the year-end count.
The second most popular video was "Ultimate Dog Tease," in which an owner taunts a dog with food and voices its reactions. Third was the Saturday Night Live digital short featuring Michael Bolton as a rabid Pirates of the Caribbean fan.
The Complete Top 10:
10.) Cat mom hugs baby kitten
9.) The Force: Volkswagen Commercial
8.) Maria Aragon – Born This Way (Cover) by Lady Gaga
7.) The Creep (feat. Nicki Minaj & John Waters)
6.) Look At Me Now – Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes (Cover by @KarminMusic)
5.) Nyan Cat [original]
4.) Talking Twin Babies – OFFICIAL VIDEO
3.) Jack Sparrow (feat. Michael Bolton)
2.) Ultimate Dog Tease
1.) Rebecca Black – Friday (OFFICIAL VIDEO)
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game