Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane Welcome Second Child
The couple added a baby girl to their growing family on Dec. 28.
Rebecca Gayheart came in just shy of having a New Year's baby.
The 40-year-old actress gave birth to her second child with husband Eric Dane on Wednesday, as first reported by People.
Baby girl Georgia Geraldine joins the actress and the Grey's Anatomy star's growing family, which welcomed first daughter Billie Beatrice in March 2010.
"Rebecca Gayheart and husband Eric Dane welcomed Georgia Geraldine Dane on Dec. 28, just in time for the New Year!" said a rep Gayheart. "Both mom and baby girl are happy and healthy, Billie is thrilled to be a big sister, and dad is getting ready to live in a house full of ladies!"
Gayheart is perhaps best known for roles in '90s teen films such as Urban Legend and Jawbreaker, while Dane has stared as Dr. Mark "McSteamy" Sloan on ABC's Grey's Anatomy since 2006. Last year he appeared in the Cher/Christina Aguilera musical Burlesque.
The couple, who wed in Las Vegas in 2004, confirmed the pregnancy in July 2011.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR