Red Arrow Buys Brit Production House the Mob Film Co.
11:00 PM PDT 3/29/2011 by Scott Roxborough
The BAFTA-winning company is best known for its TV adaptations of Terry Prachett's Discworld best sellers.
COLOGNE, Germany -- Red Arrow Entertainment, a U.K. subsidiary of European broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1, has acquired 51% of BAFTA-winning production house the Mob Film Co.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile