Red Arrow Buys 'Mob Wives' Producer Left/Right
Banks Tarver and Ken Druckerman will continue to run the New York-based production group.
German-based Red Arrow Entertainment Group has taken a majority stake in Left/Right, the New York-based
production firm behind VH1's Mob Wives and Showtime's This American Life, the Emmy-winning adaptation of NPR's weekly radio series.
Left/Right heads Banks Tarver and Ken Druckerman will continue to run the company they founded in 2005 and whose slate also includes reality-TV series such as AMC's Small Town Security and Home By Novogratz on HGTV.
Under the deal, Red Arrow will also handle international distribution of Left/Right formats. Red Arrow, a subsidiary of European broadcaster ProSiebenSat.1, said Left/Right would further strengthen the group's position with U.S. networks. Red Arrow already controls U.S. production houses Fuse Entertainment (Burn Notice) and Kinetic Content (Betty White's Off Their Rockers).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR