Red Arrow Takes Majority Stake in Sweden’s Hard Hat
The web-TV production firm will join Red Arrow Swedish subsidiary Snowman.
COLOGNE, Germany – Red Arrow Entertainment Group, the production subsidiary of European broadcast group ProSiebenSat.1, has taken a majority stake in Swedish web-TV firm Hard Hat. Hard Hat will join Red Arrow’s Scandinavian TV production company Snowman, which operates in Sweden and Denmark.
Red Arrow has been busy buying up indie firms across Europe and the U.S. as it expands its global production network. Subsidiaries include Kinetic Content, producers of ABC’s philanthropic game show You Deserve It!
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama