Red Arrow Takes Majority Stake in Sweden’s Hard Hat
The web-TV production firm will join Red Arrow Swedish subsidiary Snowman.
COLOGNE, Germany – Red Arrow Entertainment Group, the production subsidiary of European broadcast group ProSiebenSat.1, has taken a majority stake in Swedish web-TV firm Hard Hat. Hard Hat will join Red Arrow’s Scandinavian TV production company Snowman, which operates in Sweden and Denmark.
Red Arrow has been busy buying up indie firms across Europe and the U.S. as it expands its global production network. Subsidiaries include Kinetic Content, producers of ABC’s philanthropic game show You Deserve It!
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR