'RED' Beats 'Secretariat' Atop Video Charts
Summit's action-comedy debuts at No. 1 in both sales and rentals.
The action comedy RED, from Summit Entertainment, beat Walt Disney’s Secretariat for the top spot on the national home video charts for the week ending Jan. 30, proving that the supplier, known for its Twilight franchise, is no one-trick pony.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR