Red Bull adds TV net to holdings
COLOGNE, Germany -- Energy drink manufacturer Red Bull has acquired Austrian regional television channel Salzburg TV.
Red Bull bought a 95% stake in Salzburg TV, which broadcasts to about 760,000 households in Austria's second-largest city, from two Austrian banks, the company said Tuesday. Both sides declined comment on the purchase price.
Red Bull already controls an Austrian publishing house -- Red Bulletin Verlag -- and owns Austrian premiere league soccer team Red Bull Salzburg.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR