Red Digital Camera Unveils Details on New 4K Scarlet-X System
The company claims that the camera will accommodate 4K motion images and list for just under $10,000.
Red Digital Cinema is planning the release of its previously announced Scarlet photography and cinematography camera, now called Scarlet-X.
Red claims that the camera will accommodate 4K motion images and list for just under $10,000.
On Thursday night at Red Studios in Hollywood, the company also reported that the camera would come standard with a Canon EF lens mount, which can be swapped for a PL mount.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR