Red Granite Boards Leonardo DiCaprio Wall Street Pic (Cannes)
Firm has acquired the rights to "The Wolf of Wall Street," and will produce the film along with the actor's Appian Way shingle and EMJAG Prods.
CANNES -- Red Granite Pictures, the Los Angeles-based film production, finance and international sales company, has come on board The Wolf of Wall Street, which has Leonardo DiCaprio attached to star in the account of the rise and fall of Wall Street player Jordan Belfort.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR